A Trusted Trial Attorney Who Will Aggressively Protect Your Rights
Even a minor criminal charge can disrupt your life in many ways. Your job, your reputation and your freedom may be at stake. Don’t wait any longer to get a lawyer; protect yourself today by learning how T. Michael Reed, P.A. can help you with any criminal charge.
Attorney T. Michael Reed has been protecting the rights of people in the Hattiesburg area since 1998. He is well-known as an experienced Mississippi trial attorney who fights tirelessly for his clients’ rights. Together with his legal staff, he works hard to ensure that he obtains the best possible results for each client. You can rely on his strength and skill in and out of the courtroom.
Put Experienced State And Federal Criminal Defense Representation On Your Side
We can represent you in cases involving misdemeanor crimes or felonies at the state and federal levels. While attorney Reed has a special focus on violent crimes, he can handle any criminal charge, including:
- Armed robbery: This offense can put you in prison for years if you are convicted.
- Drunk driving: We’ll protect your license and driving privileges.
- Drug offenses: We handle state and federal charges for illegal drugs and prescription drugs.
- Domestic violence: You must take these charges seriously. Your freedom and relationship with your children may be compromised.
- Violent crime offenses: We provide experienced representation for assault, sex crimes, armed burglary or robbery, manslaughter and murder.
- Weapons charges and assault: We help with charges such as possession of a weapon during a crime, unlawful carrying of a firearm and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon.
- White collar crime charges: We protect you from federal charges including mail and wire fraud, embezzlement, bribery, conspiracy and more.
If you or a family member is facing charges, it is important to get legal help as soon as possible. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin building your defense.
Get Started With A Free Consultation
There is no cost or obligation to speak with us, so please call 601-602-5126 or contact us online today. Your future may depend on the steps you take today, and we are prepared to provide the experienced counsel you need.