Your Strong Advocate After A Motor Vehicle Accident
T. Michael Reed, P.A., in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, assists injured people and their families throughout the region. We provide the counsel and representation that they urgently need after a serious motor vehicle accident, such as:
- A car accident – A T-bone crash, a rear-ender, a head-on collision, a multivehicle accident or any other kind of auto accident
- A truck accident – A collision involving an 18 wheeler, a utility truck or any commercial vehicle
- A motorcycle accident – An accident involving a motorbike, scooter or bicycle
- A pedestrian accident – Injuries in traffic to a child or adult, a jogger, or anyone on foot
Any accident may set off several crises at once: a medical emergency, a financial disaster, a legal challenge, etc. An injured person’s physical recovery from injuries must be the first priority! Accident reconstruction is also important to determine liability. Our trial lawyer is available to help now.
Tips After An Accident
Ideally, get an attorney’s advice right after getting a physician’s evaluation of injuries. Meanwhile, you can help yourself or your loved one from the start, in several ways, as follows:
- Take photos of the crash scene or ask someone nearby to do so and send you the pictures.
- If a wrecker takes your crashed car away, find out where it will be towed to. Give this information to your personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
- Get contact information for eyewitnesses.
- Respond to basic questions as requested by first responders and your auto insurance company, but do not make statements about fault or submit to a lengthy conversation with an investigator until you have spoken with an attorney.
- Do not post information about your accident on social media. You may tell your family and friends that you are recovering from injuries, but the fewer details you mention, the better.
Knowledgeable legal advice is a key factor in your recovery. You owe it to yourself to work with an experienced attorney from the start. T. Michael Reed, P.A., will represent you on a contingency basis. This means that if you work with our personal injury attorney, you will not owe legal fees until a verdict or settlement is paid out.
Get Compensation For Your Car Or Truck Accident Injuries
Your physical wellbeing is No. 1 after a serious motor vehicle accident. T. Michael Reed, P.A., is here to help protect your right to full, fair compensation. Initial consultations are free. Contact us by calling 601-602-5126 or completing our simple online form.